Cura removes part of my file

frlil

Posted · Cura removes part of my file

Hello,

I've got problems with cura

marked on the picture, i have some parts of the piece who are not printed with my printer

which parameter i forgot to have a good gcode

thank you for your responses

cura 2.png

You showed the "prepare" view.  Please show the "preview" view after slicing that part.

I suspect the problem is more with the printer than cura but I need to see "preview" mode to be sure.

Posted (edited) · Cura removes part of my file

Thank you this is the preview

printer is a geetech pro i3; a prusa clone

the extruder goes straight ahead at the  place of the "spikes"1321943099_Sanstitre.thumb.png.8e1f443d17eb699eac9c197845262cde.png

Edited by frlil
    wrong picture

So you can see clearly in the preview that Cura is printing those bumps.  Something is off on your printer.  I'm guessing that your first layer isn't sticking very well.

It would be helpful to show the first layer of your print complete (and failing).

Here is a video that explains well how to get the first layer to stick - VERY VERY WELL:

No, because at the first layer the printer does a straight line instead of moving and print the bump. If the first layer isn't ok, the extractor will does the movement to make the form of the bump, but it does a straight line a the postion of the bump. 

the anorther  outlines of the piece are good and with good sizes 

thank you

Ok thank you, i've understand something, 

I don't know why but i think that the end stop of the plate have moved. I've turned the piece with 90° angle, and the piece is good.

After test I discovered that the end stop have moved, so printer's plate stop and don't print the bump

thank you for your help