help with released layers in Cura

Posted · help with released layers in Cura

Hello everybody, I´ve a problem when I tried to print my piece, it's made with 3D design software and exporting the file in .STL when I open in cura there is missing layers and when I tried to print makes a totally mess, I dont know why is doing this, before this I already print the same piece, I make a few changes in the 3D model and try to print again but now shows this issue, if you have some solutions I would glad to know and solve this problems, thank you very much.cura_problem.thumb.PNG.9ba0841afda2b86d22944a2fe82dec67.PNG

Posted (edited) · help with released layers in Cura

I don't think you've provided enough info to answer your question 😕

It would if you'd upload the 3D CAD file and an export of your project file of Cura as a *.3mf or *.ufp file.

Then someone else could load the files and analyse what might be the problem.

Edited by kayazuki