Creality Ender 3pro

gypsy

Posted · Creality Ender 3pro

Yes, i am REALLY new.  How do i put multiple objects on the build plate of my printer?  I am so close to figuring it out.......but not quite.  Making Christmas ornaments, and would be great if i could put 4 on each build plate.  Thank you!

right click on the part you want more of and choose "multiply selected model"

Note that if you don't have your printer dialed in you may get a lot of stringing between the parts you print.  Hopefully easy to clean up or otherwise your printer is a good one.

I've done the multiply, however, it still only prints one or two of the multiple objects.  I've made certain that they grey outlines don't overlap, and that i select ALL before slicing.  What i wind up with is a weird brim, that looks at the start as though it will do a multiple, but winds up just being a weird outline, with only one object printing.  Ideally, i would like to get three or four objects per print.  I've gotten the error code:  unable to find a location within the build volume for all objects.

Help?  Thank you for the quick responses, i really appreciate it.  Also, thank you for sharing your far more experienced brains!

Posted (edited) · Creality Ender 3pro

If you did multiply, all object should be the same... there is some difference in height and 2 of the object are not placed flat on the buildplate! Things probably have changed by moving the object around, you should be more carefull and precise...

After placing those 2 object flat on the buildplate I was able to print all 3 in preview-mode... give it a try

315242511_fuckflake3onpageoriginaldesign_fixed.3mf

Printer can't print in mid-air, therefore the object are not printed 🤪

Edited by Mari

Make sure the option "Automatically drop models to the build plate" is checked...