CURA temperature changing along printing

stan_bulgaria

Posted · CURA temperature changing along printing

Hello,

may be this question is already discussed. Sorry if so, but I don't find it in the forum.

Can I set different temperatures, fan and print speeds along the print height in Cura?

For example:

1. Start raft at one setting.

2. The first lets say 10 layers of the model to be with second setting.

3. The rest of the model to be with third setting.

If yes how to specify that?

My printer is Ender 3 V2.

Thanks for your time.

Thank Smithy,

Now I found it. I'll try it.

Be careful or keep in mind that a post processing script remains until you remove it again with the screen above. So don't forget otherwise you have it on every print job.

Good to mention. I see it also shows an icon with a hummer and wrench next to the SLICE button.

Yes that is also an indicator that you have something activated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies