Understanding files saved to USB

Nicko_Airbus

Posted · Understanding files saved to USB

Hey guys, I want to take a look at the temperature data of previous prints. I am not connected to internet so I always use my usb key to print. Every time i put back my usb in my computer, the usb key is filled with many files. Can someone help me understand these. I don't understand why there are so many...

When I open, for example, the Air manager Log file, I can figure out what the values mean :

Capture_2.thumb.PNG.83da7b1a50acbe76a459c433aa341e7c.PNG

But when I open what seems to be the data of a print job, there is no title on any number...

Capture_1.thumb.PNG.3e911fb189c98bc228b5f8f3ec05ddfc.PNG

And then I see many other files that I don't understand :

Capture.thumb.PNG.939fd427a4c923b2c47d6cabbc268a39.PNGCapture_3.thumb.PNG.996a66e000fedc07c4f6d6b14c429b09.PNG

Also, is there anyway to clear the memory of my printer ? how ?

And how to correct the dates ? it's always 1970 and not like 2020/12/06...

Thanks for the help !

It happened to one of my print during the last weekend. When I came to work on Monday the printer was stopped showing a comunication error message on the screen. I shutoff the printer and reboot it. Then I remove the USB stick from the printer and plugged it to my laptop so I can save a new print project. It's then I realized that there was 500+ log files saved to the USB stick. I still don't know if it has been created when the communication error happened or when I reboot the printer... ?

22 minutes ago, Framar said:

It happened to one of my print during the last weekend. When I came to work on Monday the printer was stopped showing a comunication error message on the screen. I shutoff the printer and reboot it. Then I remove the USB stick from the printer and plugged it to my laptop so I can save a new print project. It's then I realized that there was 500+ log files saved to the USB stick. I still don't know if it has been created when the communication error happened or when I reboot the printer... ?

I haven't reboot my printer since i bought it (a week ago) but I had ER31 once. maybe that's what happened... but still, I'd like to know what all these different files mean?