crealty ender 6 Printer profile

Posted (edited) · crealty ender 6 Printer profile

20210118_133905.thumb.jpg.f08c37cbc6d69cd99924ff4dfee4e295.jpg20210118_133910.thumb.jpg.effbef28f28004e070837993c672b16c.jpg

20210118_133917.thumb.jpg.29573a33f28ea591a47c0cb975a5188a.jpg20210118_133922.thumb.jpg.c8d0a8f8de2c734615196075427be178.jpg

20210118_133927.thumb.jpg.cdbc8aa514b892b349127db89a636aca.jpg

This is printed wit the ender 5 settings. stringing is lees then whit the ender 6 profile.

I will mod an other profile this evening wit the simplify3d from above let you what the result is!

Edited by jan141282

Posted · crealty ender 6 Printer profile

Sounds great, looking forward to seeing how it does.

So as I mentioned, I've been working on a little project for my Ender 6. LEDS and Camera for remote viewing by Cell when I'm not home. A lot of people really liked what I did with my old ROBO R2 lighting system and the CR10. So here is the Ender 6 take......

I took a pictures to show my Ender 6 lighting. 

Mike

LEDs Ender 6 A.jpg

LEDs Ender 6 B.jpg

LEDs Ender 6 C.jpg

Remote Camera Ender 6.jpg

Today I finally tested the simplify 3d settings.

The simplfy 3 settings gave more stringing then the default ender 5 profile so my advice is setup the default ender 5 profile edit the bed size and copy the default start an begin end code from the crealty slicer.

Are you referring to the Startup and End Script on the SCRIPTs tab?

As far as information on the Gcode page, the size is correct listed 250x250x400.

Michael

On 1/17/2021 at 2:56 PM, jan141282 said:

this morning I have tested whit  the ender 5 profile and this was match better.

the only thing I have changed form the default settings is the begin en end g-code and the machine dimensions.

Could you please share the changes you made to the g codes ?

On 1/10/2021 at 3:13 AM, jan141282 said:

Hello Everybody!

My brother in law has made a Crealty ender printer 6 profile for Mac and Windows.

We have done some test prints and it looks promising.

Please give us comments if you encounter any problems. otherwise have fun printing whit this profile!!

Crealty_ender_6_printer profile cura_resources.zip 16.73 kB · 774 downloads

Trying to install on macOS Big Sur and Cura 4.9.1

Following steps in your readme, all other printers, filament and everything is deleted.

Then when restarting Cura, the only option is to add a new printer, but it hangs and does nothing.

I think by now the profile is outdated!

is there a profile now up to date so I can download that is just got my ender 6 and want a good profile for my Cura slicer

There isn't a profile for the Ender 6 yet.  Creality might have submitted one and it may make it into the next release of Cura.

When you add a printer, I think the Ender 5 is pretty close.  I would install an Ender 5 (you can name the printer whatever you want) and change the build plate size in the Machine Settings within Cura.  If you have a heated build volume you need to check the box for that as well.  That should get you started.

I did not understand how to put the file into cure