S3 won't print - stops after leveling

FS-Eil

Posted · S3 won't print - stops after leveling

S3 printer will complete its leveling process and right after that light turns off and print is completed but nothing printed.  I have printed these items before, this has all started with firmware 6.1.1.

PS: already did a factory reset,  and i've also tried printing other pieces with same result

Did you look at your print in PREVIEW Mode?  Sometimes when you slice a part with, for example, thin walls nothing actually gets printed.  When you say "i've printed these items before" did you reslice?  Or is this old gcode?

I actually think i fixed this.  The glass plate was about an eighth of an inch off from back to front.  Leveling would complete with no errors and print would just end. I manually adjusted the build plate to be a bit more level and it is now printing.  The bug is, the machine should be throwing a leveling error but it is not.  It just pretends like it is ok and prints nothing at all and cura states print complete.

• Like 1

• gr5 changed the title to S3 won't print - stops after leveling