Print not centre on Ender 3 Pro

Posted · Print not centre on Ender 3 Pro

I am new in 3D printing and operate a Creality Ender 3 Pro. Last week  I upgraded the Cura 4.8 to 4.9.0 and when I slice any model on Cura it always prints to the front left hand corner. I have read some of the responses from previous years, but would like an up to date reply as to how I can fix this. 

In machine settings for your printer uncheck the box "origin at center".  Also make sure "x (width)" and "y (depth)" values are correct.

No.  Right click and see if you can "unmerge" and/or "ungroup" the model and then get rid of any other stuff.  There's likely something in the STL file that you don't consider to be part of the model - over in the opposite corner of the build plate perhaps - you might be able to see it or it might be invisible.

Once you have unmerged, drag your part to the center.

If that doesn't work try the "split model into parts" option in "mesh tools" (first you have to install the mesh tools plugin and restart cura).  You use that from right click menu also.