ER63/ER61 Fehler beim Systemstart

AndreTh

Posted · ER63/ER61 Fehler beim Systemstart

Hello all,

Our new Ultimaker S5 shows the error ER61 "Fehler bei Verbidnung von Materialladefach A mit Extruder 2." directly after startup. Sometimes the error ER63 comes up with the same text. The only selectable menu option is then the restart.

The material in tray 1 is already loaded in the print core. The printer has successfully completed a print before.

Tray 4 is loaded and works fine.

How can I solve this problem?

In the meantime, other errors have also occurred, including error ER56.

We will return the material station. There seems to be a problem with the decoupler of the Material Station.

Every time the Material station boots up it tries to pull back the filament, when it appears to be moving freely(E.G the materials is not in the printer feeder or the printer feeder leaver is open) it will unload that material, This can then fail if the material is not deprimed (it is deprimed when you can see the material pulled back to above the printhead in the bowden tube and clearly not in the printcore).
    This must be what happens in your case because otherwise the printer won't go into the stage that can emit those errors on bootup.

Do you have the feeder leaver opened up?

it sounds to me like you had a previous error but did not completely resolve it, if you remove the boden tube on the printhead is the material stuck to the printcore?
    if it's not that it has to be something to do with the bowden tubes behind the printer or the decoupler (also behind the printer/material station)

What is the meaning of the 【𝟭.𝟱𝟱 𝗺】? as far as I know there is no distance in the error message.

The ER56 error no longer occurs since I tightened the cable tie securing the connector to the Air Manager. I am not sure why the cable to the Air Manager is causing an error regarding the Material Station. Possibly all devices communicate via a common bus?

I can't understand why such an expensive product uses such cheap mini-DIN connectors. Why not RJ45 or similar?