Error on same part of print, repeatedly, SOS!

Evavoo

Posted (edited) · Error on same part of print, repeatedly, SOS!

For the last week, I have been having a print glitch on the same 3 areas on my design.

I have tried reslicing it with different settings (variables such as - adding 1 extra parimeter wall, printing the effected areas as solid, changing the infill style from grid to gyro, and testing 0.1 and 0.15 layer height). I have also updated cura, and tried printing the the design on 4 different ultimakers (all 2+ models). the print issue persists.

I have printed the design successfully before, but at a scale of 18cm rather than the 20cm it currently is, but I'm not sure why that would be a issue.

I cut one of the drops from the design, and printed it seperately as a test and there was no issue.

I am REALLY confused about what is cuasing this issue. It sort of look slike under extrusion but im not sure.

help`!

IMG_20210715_105924.jpg

IMG_20210715_105930.jpg

Edited by Evavoo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies