Small bug in Cura when changing "print all at once" and "one at a time"

aaronalai

Posted · Small bug in Cura when changing "print all at once" and "one at a time"

Hello, I was playing around with the newest version of Cura 14.01 (downloaded today), and noticed that when I switch from "print all at once" to "print one at a time" or vice versa the layers view does not update to reflect these changes. I'm not sure if the printer will go ahead and print the way you selected or print via what the layers view is describing, as I don't have my printer yet and have no way of testing it :smile:

Posted · Small bug in Cura when changing "print all at once" and "one at a time"

Man, it took me a while to find that option... Why is it in a "Tool" menu instead of together with all the other settings? Terribly counter intuitive IMHO. Oh well.

I gave it a try and it looks like changing that setting doesn't trigger a re-slice. Hopefully daid sees this and fixes that for the next version. In the mean time you can just fiddle with any other setting and it should force a re-slice.

Fiddle with any setting, or move any object. I've updated the code to fix the minor issue.

I was unsure where to put it, I did not like it as a setting (as none of the settings go over multiple objects) but I also did not want to hide it away all the way in the preferences.