Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
burki

Delivery problems?

Hm. i'm a bit torn... i know you guys are nnot hanging around lazily doing nothing, on the contrary, i assume. So, i don't want to be nagging you.

Yet, about a week ago i ordered some Filament and an Ulti controller. According to the shop, it's paid and ready for a week now.

And i really, really want that stuff! :-)

I was wondering what's holding you back?

Or if there's any hint on when you find the time to ship my order?

Same with me..

It's been more than two weeks and my order is still not shipped.

Last Wednesday I was told that they didn't have something from my order in stock but they received it and that they will send the order ASAP..

One week later still hasn't been shipped..

Also some delay over here. Received my UM2 on Jan 27th without some rolls of filament which I've ordered. Estimation was the rolls would be shipped the first week of February. So far no result.

I'm completely aware that the guys at UM are working their ass off to deliver a good product within a reasonable time.

So I give them the credit, but it would also be nice if they keep the customer informed if the scheduled delivery changes. Not when the customer asks for the info, but proactive get in touch with them. When the customer has to ask, they're too late.

Again, I understand the problems. But please inform. So the customer can decide to buy the filament somewhere else.

Exactly..

I don't mind waiting for something that I want but is out of stock.

It's my choice if I still want to order it and wait.

May I suggest to at least put in the status.. collecting items or something..not ready.

And somehow link your supplies with the website..If something is out of stock immediately the store gets updated.

Well. Sander does not reply, Marrit does not reply. Who's next?

I'm missing your amusing little delivery promises...

Seriously, folks, i am a customer. You took my money. Are you going to deliver the goods i ordered?

Are you at least planning to reply to messages? And if so: any time in the near future?

Yes, i am getting very, very disapointed.

Some time later. Another funny little promise about delivery, again, as usual, empty words.

Are you folks actively trying to piss off your customers?

I really don't understand the motivation behind your actions.

Hi Burki and Christian,

Can you send me your ordernumber in a PM?

I will look at the status and reason of its delay and try to have it shipped asap.

Thank you for your time and patience!

I just received my delivery. Kind of a lightspeed-shipping!

Thank you for that, Sander. It would not have been necessary to generate extra cost for you, although of course i am very happy!

Again: what was annoying me was not the delivery delay but the communication around it.

Anyhow: this thread can be closed as far as i'm concerned.