Druckbett nicht richtig positioniert

bs250766

Posted · Druckbett nicht richtig positioniert

Hello

On my Ender 3, the print bed is shifted backwards by 10mm in the Y-axis. This means that instead of 130mm from the front edge of the bed, as shown on the printer's display, the nozzle is only 120mm away from it. But I can't find a way to correct this offset either in the printer, in Cura or in the Creality slicer.

Hallo

Bei meinem Ender 3 ist das Druckbett in der Y-Achse um 10mm nach hinten verschoben. Das heißt, statt wie auf dem Display des Druckers 130mm von der vorderen Kante des Betts steht die Düse nur 120mm davon entfernt. Ich finde aber weder im Drucker noch in Cura oder im Creality-Slicer eine Möglichkeit, diesen Versatz zu korrigieren.

Drucker verwalten > dein Drucker > Geräteeinstellungen

Da kannst du den Versatz und beim Extruder eingeben und den Bauraum ändern. Falls du das meinst, ich hab da noch nie was geändert.

I'm not understanding what you mean.  A picture is worth a thousand words.

The "Virtual Build Surface" in Cura (Machine Settings X(width), Y(depth)) must match the actual "Printable Area" of the build surface on the printer.  The Creality definition file will make it 220 x 220.  For that to be true - the Home Offset position must be at a point 7.5mm in from the left edge, and 7.5mm in from the front edge of the build surface.

My Ender 3 Pro glass bed measures 235 x 235.  It has a 1mm bevel all around (non-printable area).  In addition, I want another 1.5mm safe area all around.  That means I have a 2.5mm non-printable area around the periphery of the glass.  235 - 2.5 -2.5 = 230 and so in Machine Settings I make the bed 230 x 230.

I Auto-Home and then move the Z up 5mm.  Measuring with a ruler, I move the nozzle to a point 2.5mm in from the left edge and 2.5mm in from the front edge of the glass.  I drop the Z back down to 0 and then select "Set Home Offsets" on the LCD followed by "Save Settings".  When I tell the nozzle to move to X=230 and Y=230 it will be 2.5mm in from the right rear corner of the glass.

If your Y switch is mounted too far forward on the Y beam, it will limit how far back the bed can travel.  After Auto-Homing, the nozzle should be close to the front edge of the bed in the Y (and in the X).  With the printer turned off, pull the Y forward as far as it will go.  The nozzle should be very close to the back edge of the build surface.

Ist der Drucker neu?

Hat das Maß schon mal gestimmt?

Wo und wie wird diese Angabe angezeigt?

Wie kommt dieser Wert zustande?

Wenn der Drucker neu ist, liegt es evtl. am Endschalter der Y-Achse, das der falsch justiert ist.