Photographs of UM2

hacklordsniper

Posted · Photographs of UM2

While im awaiting for my UM2 to be produced and shipped to me im wondering is it possible to find somewhere high resolution pictures of Ultimaker 2 from all sides?

I would like to enjoy pictures and study the details until i get mine. Also im wondering from what material is made front and back side? I could not find that one.

Hey Ian thanks for the link! I love seeing new pictures of the UM2 I haven't seen yet. I was absorbing all the images when I noticed this in the press kit images:

dvotzek.png

It looks like someone tried to run the extruder with too much force or without a heated head.

good eye !

or the nozzle was completly blocked and the extruder grinded down the filament ?

And maybe it's just a funny angle, but that grub screw looks all wrong....

Thank you, now i have something to look while waiting.

A fun fact: My 3 year old daughter has seen a Velleman K8200 and i printed her a bunny (terible quality) and she knows i ordered a new 3D printer as i promised to print some toys. When she has seen pictures of UM2 she fell in love immediately and keeps talking about it every day before sleep :)

nice :-)

Awwwwwwwww

Thank you for that nice pictures, those fan screws look ugly, luckily there are normal screws on fans in production units.

Here is a PCB from Zortrax in case somebody is interested. You can notice a chip with removed markings (i dont like that), jumpers on the PCB (i dont like that either) and a link to http://www.dfrobot.com

Bez_naslova.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:

otw.jpg