Jump to content

Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines


nbvnbv

Recommended Posts

Posted · Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines

That could be an error in the model and Cura is getting confused about where the inside is.

If you post the STL or use "File | Save Project" and post the 3mf someone will look.

  • Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Posted · Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines
    9 hours ago, GregValiant said:

    That could be an error in the model and Cura is getting confused about where the inside is.

    If you post the STL or use "File | Save Project" and post the 3mf someone will look.

    Thanks For the resoponse

    I've added the 3mf File

    Thanks

    BFB_DualLetterBlocks-W-G.3mf

  • Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Posted · Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines

    That is just the model.  A project file would contain your printer, the model, and all your settings in Cura.

    I didn't find any problems with the model and using my E3Pro and my standard settings it looks good.  The screen shot is with the supports turned off.

    image.thumb.png.ceaae8401d15098a83d6087cb398167d.png

  • Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Posted · Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines
    4 hours ago, GregValiant said:

    That is just the model.  A project file would contain your printer, the model, and all your settings in Cura.

    I didn't find any problems with the model and using my E3Pro and my standard settings it looks good.  The screen shot is with the supports turned off.

    image.thumb.png.ceaae8401d15098a83d6087cb398167d.png

    My bad , I've added the Project FileBFB_DualLetterBlocks-W-G.3mf

    I'm using this Printer:

    BFB Printer

     

     

    3 hours ago, nallath said:

    Seems like you are printing it with vase / spiralize mode. Disable that.

    spiralize mode is not Enabled. I use the Default Settings.

     

    Thanks

     

     

  • Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Posted (edited) · Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines

    In your machine settings, the gcode flavour is set to 'bits from bytes' setting this to marlin gives a good slice.

    Not sure what firmware you have installed on your printer.

    Edited by obewan
  • Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Posted · Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines
    12 minutes ago, obewan said:

    In your machine settings, the gcode flavour is set to 'bits from bytes' setting this to marlin gives a good slice.

    Not sure what firmware you have installed on your printer.

     

    I do see that 'marlin' display it correctly

    But My Printer only Support  'bits from bytes'

     

  • Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Posted · Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines

    I don't know what to tell you.  I tried going to the 3dSystems website to see if there was some support there but I didn't have any luck.  It would appear that the BFB Rapman firmware is proprietary.  There were good reports about the BFB machines.  After 3DSystems bought BFB (2010) the reports went downhill.

     

    Did the printer come with a slicer program (3D Sprint??)? You might have to use their program.

  • Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Posted · Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines
    19 hours ago, GregValiant said:

    I don't know what to tell you.  I tried going to the 3dSystems website to see if there was some support there but I didn't have any luck.  It would appear that the BFB Rapman firmware is proprietary.  There were good reports about the BFB machines.  After 3DSystems bought BFB (2010) the reports went downhill.

     

    Did the printer come with a slicer program (3D Sprint??)? You might have to use their program.

     

    I guess Ill have to use the crappy old slicer program that came with the printer😥

    I really liked the Cura Program...

     

  • Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
    • Our picks

      • UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 
         
          • Like
        • 7 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

        This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features
         
        Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
          • Like
        • 0 replies
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...