Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines

nbvnbv

Posted · Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines

That could be an error in the model and Cura is getting confused about where the inside is.

If you post the STL or use "File | Save Project" and post the 3mf someone will look.

9 hours ago, GregValiant said:

That could be an error in the model and Cura is getting confused about where the inside is.

If you post the STL or use "File | Save Project" and post the 3mf someone will look.

Thanks For the resoponse

I've added the 3mf File

Thanks

BFB_DualLetterBlocks-W-G.3mf

That is just the model.  A project file would contain your printer, the model, and all your settings in Cura.

I didn't find any problems with the model and using my E3Pro and my standard settings it looks good.  The screen shot is with the supports turned off.

image.thumb.png.ceaae8401d15098a83d6087cb398167d.png

4 hours ago, GregValiant said:

That is just the model.  A project file would contain your printer, the model, and all your settings in Cura.

I didn't find any problems with the model and using my E3Pro and my standard settings it looks good.  The screen shot is with the supports turned off.

image.thumb.png.ceaae8401d15098a83d6087cb398167d.png

My bad , I've added the Project FileBFB_DualLetterBlocks-W-G.3mf

I'm using this Printer:

BFB Printer

3 hours ago, nallath said:

Seems like you are printing it with vase / spiralize mode. Disable that.

spiralize mode is not Enabled. I use the Default Settings.

Thanks

Posted (edited) · Help. Slicer Create Random Wired Lines

In your machine settings, the gcode flavour is set to 'bits from bytes' setting this to marlin gives a good slice.

Not sure what firmware you have installed on your printer.

Edited by obewan

12 minutes ago, obewan said:

In your machine settings, the gcode flavour is set to 'bits from bytes' setting this to marlin gives a good slice.

Not sure what firmware you have installed on your printer.

I do see that 'marlin' display it correctly

But My Printer only Support  'bits from bytes'

I don't know what to tell you.  I tried going to the 3dSystems website to see if there was some support there but I didn't have any luck.  It would appear that the BFB Rapman firmware is proprietary.  There were good reports about the BFB machines.  After 3DSystems bought BFB (2010) the reports went downhill.

Did the printer come with a slicer program (3D Sprint??)? You might have to use their program.

19 hours ago, GregValiant said:

I don't know what to tell you.  I tried going to the 3dSystems website to see if there was some support there but I didn't have any luck.  It would appear that the BFB Rapman firmware is proprietary.  There were good reports about the BFB machines.  After 3DSystems bought BFB (2010) the reports went downhill.

Did the printer come with a slicer program (3D Sprint??)? You might have to use their program.

I guess Ill have to use the crappy old slicer program that came with the printer😥

I really liked the Cura Program...