"Upgrade to Ultimaker Digital Factory" nag

Posted · "Upgrade to Ultimaker Digital Factory" nag

hi guys.

I use Digital Factory 99% of the time. I have my library there, i send all my prints and reprints from there no problem at all, its great. But often i want to see the stats of the jobs but i cant seem to find that info unless i go to the printer directly through the IP. That i guess is also fine, but inconvenient as i need to be on the same network, but even more annoying is that when i do connect via the IP i get a warning/info bar asking me to "upgrade to Ultimaker Digital Factory". I have done, i have it! so why is the message still there and why cant i suppress it? there is no means to close that bar down, its surely a bug otherwise its just a persistent nag.

Ideally i can access these real-time stats via the factory but if not then at least i'd need that nag warning to be able to be closed down.

Cheers guys.

df1.JPG

Posted · "Upgrade to Ultimaker Digital Factory" nag

Hello!

We're sorry to hear that the banner causes annoyance. We've provided an improvement to the banner, so it will become dismissible. Stay tuned - that dismissible banner will become available with the next firmware version!

Best regards, xli