I NEED HELP AND NO ONE IS RESPONDING

Posted · I NEED HELP AND NO ONE IS RESPONDING

I HAVE SUBMITTED EMAILS AND A POST TO THIS FORM AND I AM NOT GETTING ANY HELP? WTF DID I MISS?

I HAVE SLICED A 3D MODEL MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE PAST AND NOW WHEN I GO TO SLICE THE SAME MODEL WITH THE SAME DIMENSIONS AND USING THE SAME PRINTER, IT NOW TELLS ME THAT MY MODEL CAN'T BE SLICES EITHER STANDING OR LYING DOWN? 

COULD ANYONE HERE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS BS OUT BEFORE I GO CRAZY.

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 10.32.49 AM.png

Posted · I NEED HELP AND NO ONE IS RESPONDING

My first question would be along the line of how close to the Z build limit is your model?

I've had to futz around with various settings when my models were close or at the X and/or Y limits, but never the Z.

Posted (edited) · I NEED HELP AND NO ONE IS RESPONDING

With the model loaded in Cura and the settings the way you want, use the "File | Save Project" command and save it as a 3mf project file.  Then post the file here.

One thing you can check is the size of the model in Cura.  The Scale tool on the left toolbar will give the size in X Y Z (and percentages).  Maybe there is an artifact from the redesign that is sitting way out in space and it's affecting the size of the model.

Edited by GregValiant