Configuration of adaptive layers

NereaT

Posted · Configuration of adaptive layers

Hi, I'm printing with a SLA printer (Peopoly Moai) and I want to use adaptive layers.

I have already configured the setting visibility and I have the "Expert mode" turned on, I have all the adaptive layers characteristics clicked in order to configure them.

But my problem is that when I choose the Peopoly Moai printer that characteristics don't appear, so I can't configure them. When I choose another printer it shows all the options and I will be able to set them, but I want that with the Peopoly Moai printer.

Does someone know what can I do to configure those options?

Why doesn't the configurations of adaptive layers appears for that printer?

Did anyone use that printer and knows the solution?

P.D.: In the photo you can see that on the left side I have marked the options and on the right in the "Experimental" part they don't appear (with expert mode on)

Ultimaker cura adaptative layers.PNG