Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Cura Tree Support Mod - TS2

lospo

Posted · Cura Tree Support Mod - TS2

I want to show to all of you the good work of this mod, in my opinion it is a good support way.

I am not the author, the author is reddit user Thomas Rahm, if you read, good job!

Can i ask if an implementation is planned? I would like to keep my CURA updated and this mod at the same time.

Thanks for your time and for your wonderful job!

His implementation is 2471 commits behind the main line of Cura. I don't know how easy it would be to port it to main Cura. If he would do that, we would love to consider his contribution! The results are very interesting as far as I am concerned.

• 3 weeks later...

@nallath
    You are looking at the wrong branch. The code is in the tree_support_2 branch.
    This was done so that the readme changes are not part of the draft pull request (where the changes can be examined more easily).
    I recently updated it to 5.0.

@lospo Thanks a lot for the kind words.

• Like 1