Creality slicer 4.8.2 crashing

Dark_Boss_99

Posted (edited) · Creality slicer 4.8.2 crashing

Hello,

I have a creality slicer 4.8.2. Till today it was working perfectly but now it just doesnt wanna open.

I tried unistally it reinstallying it, unplugging the second monitor, updating all drivers and stuff adding opengl.dl to the folder but it still crashes.

The errlog file

stderr.log

Edited by Dark_Boss_99

Posted · Creality slicer 4.8.2 crashing

Hello.

This is the Ultimaker Forum and so the Creaity version of Cura is not supported here.  You would need to go back to Creality for support for their slicer.

My printer is an Ender 3 Pro so I'm aware that my previous sentence is useless.

Why not move up to a newer version of Cura?  I'm not saying it will fix the problem you are having but 4.13.1 was really good and the new features of 5.x make it worthwhile.  You don't have to uninstall your Creality version to run an Ultimaker version.

Posted · Creality slicer 4.8.2 crashing

Dear Experts!

After a Graphics Card replace (an Win10 Update) I have a problem with Cura. It can be start, but the window is empty. (see attached Picture)

I have reinstalled 4,6 and 5.1 more times, but it doesnot

How can I repair it?

Best regards:

Csanaszb

image.thumb.jpeg.7eefdd5f04803a414255949034c22f6a.jpegwork.