Ultimaker in North America

cynosure

Posted · Ultimaker in North America

Hello from Canada.

After endless hours of research FINALLY narrowed my purchase decision to the Ultimaker!!!!

Now, I just want to get my hands on a new one.

Can anyone help me? Is there a supplier in USA or Canada?

Many thanks for any help.

Cheers!!

It looks like the Maker Shed has them in stock:

http://www.makershed.com/Ultimaker_2_3D_Printer_p/mkum3.htm

But I would call or email them first, they don't seem to update this page often enough and may not actually have any in stock.

Woops, sorry to get your hopes up, I need to check my glasses :mrgreen:.

You can be put on an emailing list and will be notified when they do get them in stock, or bite the bullet and order directly from Ultimaker. The lead time on their units seems to be stabilizing to reflect the advertised lead time.

It looks like the Maker Shed has them in stock:

http://www.makershed.com/Ultimaker_2_3D_Printer_p/mkum3.htm

But I would call or email them first, they don't seem to update this page often enough and may not actually have any in stock.

Woops, sorry to get your hopes up, I need to check my glasses :mrgreen:.

You can be put on an emailing list and will be notified when they do get them in stock, or bite the bullet and order directly from Ultimaker. The lead time on their units seems to be stabilizing to reflect the advertised lead time.

Hello Aaron,

Thanks for your help. Yes, out of stock for now but already on the email list. Cheers!

When I was looking I couldn't find any anywhere so ordered direct from Ultimaker - this was in Dec and I just got shipment notification :D

Where are you in Canada?

Hello,

Did you placed your order in December and just now got the shipping confirmation? WOW.

We are in Waterloo and you?

yep - 10 weeks... quoted 6-8 originally. 10 weeks is not so bad considering the theft they had and the huge demand (although communication on it was shockingly bad).

I'm in the niagara region

Hello fellow Canadian!

yep - 10 weeks... quoted 6-8 originally. 10 weeks is not so bad considering the theft they had and the huge demand (although communication on it was shockingly bad).

I'm in the niagara region

Hello,

I ordered mine from MakerShed. The ordering process was painful and very complicated but with a detailed follow up at my end the printer arrived to Canada (Ontario) after two weeks.

The actual delivery time was only three days and the rest was sorting the order with MakerShed.

Cheers!