Problem With Extruding Support PLA.

Jack-Whip

Posted (edited) · Problem With Extruding Support PLA.

I have gone through all of the normal steps and YouTube tutorials I could find to fix the extruder and even change it but it will still not extrude. I have made sure to change the PLA out and clean everything. My software is up to date. I'm not sure what is wrong if someone could help me soon this is a printer used by students in a stem school for grades and needs to be working. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Jack-Whip

Posted · Problem With Extruding Support PLA.

Could you share some more context with us? This sorta does not give us a lot to work with.

What model 3d printer?

What filament brand/type?

What version of cura?

Can you share pictures of what your issue is?

Posted · Problem With Extruding Support PLA.

The printer is a S3 running the 8.1.2 software with Ultimater PVA Natural. The Cura software is 5.1.0. The issue is it just won't push out support at all I got PLA to work just fine now the support won't work either there is really no photo other then it won't move. Here is a photo of the extruder head: 

Drawing.sketchpad.png