how to add anycubic kobra plus printer

mokatorota

Posted · how to add anycubic kobra plus printer

hi. im new to 3d printing and got a anycubic kobra plus printer. 

however, the cura 5.3 DOES NOT have that model in the add offline printer.

can someone tell me how to solve this?

thanks for reading! 

cbic.PNG

There is 2 articles that go over this topic in detail..
    Mostly the printers being missing is Anycubics fault not UltiMakers.

https://support.makerbot.com/s/article/1667337567852
    https://support.makerbot.com/s/article/1667337565297

However, I would recommend reaching out to the Anycubic community for a community made profile as someone might have made one already.. Unfortunately this is the UltiMaker community with primary focus on UltiMaker products.

Gcode is Gcode.  There is no "better" or "worse".  It's just a set of commands that tell the 4 axis robot (in this case your 3D printer) where to go and what to do.

If your printer (which you neglected to mention or describe) isn't doing something (which you didn't go into) it probably isn't the gcode.

52 minutes ago, GregValiant said:

If your printer (which you neglected to mention or describe) isn't doing something (which you didn't go into) it probably isn't the gcode.

Unless maybe you have the wrong g-code flavour selected.

I'm not usually one for seafood (seagrass excluded), but I love me some nice Marlin, personally.