Where did the analytics page go?

Joren365
Go to solution Solved by gr5,

Posted · Where did the analytics page go?

Hi,

Before I often used the analytics page of our UM S5. Im pretty sure that was through connecting to the printer's IP. Now it's nowhere to be found. Not even on the digital factory. If this is gone this should be brought back. If it's still there I would like to know where to find it.

@Dustin I see they simply removed this feature with firmware update 8.1.0. Since the analytics can't be found on the digital factory webpage, did they give any reasoning why they removed this useful feature??

• Solution

They said something about lowering the load on the cpu. I'm not being flippant - I just don't trust my memory completely.  Anyway these firmware guys may be slow but they seem to be quite honest and care about the customers even if it doesn't feel like it to you (sorry!). 

A few people are upset about this and other missing features and I recommend you downgrade your firmware - especially if you don't have the air manager nor the material station.  The process is not trivial (you have to do a "firmware recovery") but if you use the analytics page then it's almost certainly worth doing.

• Like 1