MATERIAL STATION ERROR

reservecuts

Posted · MATERIAL STATION ERROR

I am running an S5 with the material station. All of a sudden after just simple maintenance like cleaning and lubing guide rods, my printer is being stupid. I keep getting ER65 notices about 20mins in to any print. I have cleaned the entire machine top to bottom. Including opening the material station and cleaning every single tube. Also, the extruders and every other little thing. Still the same thing...ER65! Someone please help?!

Posted · MATERIAL STATION ERROR

I assume you already read this?

https://support.ultimaker.com/s/article/1667418045432

So this is a very tricky problem to debug.  Normally I say "call your reseller" but this is extra tricky - I'd call ultimaker support and speak with someone (voice or email) directly who has fixed dozens of printers with this issue.  It looks like you are in USA so you could email fbrc8.com directly.  They assembled all the S5 printers and material stations sold in USA and have a good support staff who can help you.  You should include your serial number in the very first email to save time (support@fbrc8.com) or you can use the official Ultimaker ticketing system and talk to someone in the Netherlands potentially by going here:

https://support.ultimaker.com/s/contactsupport

Even if your warranty ran out you can still get free support (suggestions and diagnosis).  It's only if you need a part that it matters if you still have your warranty or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 20 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies