Commands for Loop

boulidard

Posted · Commands for Loop

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for doing a loop with my Ultimaker 2 and i've found some commands as, M23, M24, M32 but i've tried to print with this commands and it doesn't work so I wonder if someone ever tried?

I've tried on the last and new firmware because the command M32 is supported by the last firmware.

Thanks for all help i get.

Boulidard

Nevermind.

Or do you mean an arc?

I don't know where you got your information but this lists the gocdes supported by the UM2 firmware.

If you are talking about arcs/circles, you want to use g2/g3

https://github.com/Ultimaker/Ultimaker2Marlin

M23/M24 are for controlling a print from the SD card and M32 doesn't seem to exist.

Thanks a lot, I will try!

I needed to make 500 bracelets/stretchlets so I just cut and paste the stretchlet code 25 times into one big gcode file and I rerun it again when it finishes.

Those advanced GCodes features are not supported in our firmware. (Due to memory constrains)

This is a list of the commands supported and their meaning:

https://github.com/Ultimaker/Ultimaker2Marlin/blob/master/Marlin/Marlin_main.cpp#L59