Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
joseph-kim

US Almost a week since payment. Shipment is "READY"

We're still ironing out the kinks of transferring orders between the Mothership in the Netherlands, and the US operation in Memphis, but I'm pleased to say that all of the orders referenced above have been shipped. :-)

I sent you guys tracking info via either email, or private messages here in the forum (envelope icon on the top menu bar of the page).

We're still ironing out the kinks of transferring orders between the Mothership in the Netherlands, and the US operation in Memphis, but I'm pleased to say that all of the orders referenced above have been shipped. :smile:

I sent you guys tracking info via either email, or private messages here in the forum (envelope icon on the top menu bar of the page).

Thanks for the reply!

We're still ironing out the kinks of transferring orders between the Mothership in the Netherlands, and the US operation in Memphis, but I'm pleased to say that all of the orders referenced above have been shipped. :smile:

My UM2 was paid for on Sept 20th but I still haven't heard anything about it being shipped. I submitted a support ticket a few days ago but it hasn't been responded to.

The orders referenced above were placed after mine, so is there a chance mine has shipped as well?