US Almost a week since payment. Shipment is "READY"

Posted · US Almost a week since payment. Shipment is "READY"

I placed a US order for UM2 on Sep 26, but the order status is still "Ready". I paid in full at the time of purchase.

What's stopping from the US vender to ship the item quickly? Are they assembling as they go?

Ready means that the payement was received not that the machine is ready to be delivered. I don't know what the lead time is in the US but it's probably more than a week

I'm in the same boat, but I paid in full on the 24th. It's now been 5 business days since payment was processed, and this quote is in the product description:

"Usually ships within 5 business days after receiving full payment"

Hopefully that means I'll get a tracking # in the next day or so.

*fingers crossed*

We're still ironing out the kinks of transferring orders between the Mothership in the Netherlands, and the US operation in Memphis, but I'm pleased to say that all of the orders referenced above have been shipped. :-)

I sent you guys tracking info via either email, or private messages here in the forum (envelope icon on the top menu bar of the page).

We're still ironing out the kinks of transferring orders between the Mothership in the Netherlands, and the US operation in Memphis, but I'm pleased to say that all of the orders referenced above have been shipped. :smile:

I sent you guys tracking info via either email, or private messages here in the forum (envelope icon on the top menu bar of the page).

Thanks for the reply!

Great! Tracking says the item is picked up (TN) and it will be here (NY) in 2 business days (UPS Ground).

Woo Hoo... according to UPS tracking, mine should delivered here in CA on Monday! Thanks Illuminarti!

We're still ironing out the kinks of transferring orders between the Mothership in the Netherlands, and the US operation in Memphis, but I'm pleased to say that all of the orders referenced above have been shipped. :smile:

My UM2 was paid for on Sept 20th but I still haven't heard anything about it being shipped. I submitted a support ticket a few days ago but it hasn't been responded to.

The orders referenced above were placed after mine, so is there a chance mine has shipped as well?

I ordered on the 19th and payment processed on the 19th. Have not received a tracking notice and still marked ready for shipment. Tried to contact Ultimaker four times with no reply.

JRDesign -

I'm sorry you didn't receive the shipping notice; your printer shipped on September 30th, and should arrive early next week. I'll PM you the tracking number.

My UM2 was paid for on Sept 20th but I still haven't heard anything about it being shipped. I submitted a support ticket a few days ago but it hasn't been responded to.

The orders referenced above were placed after mine, so is there a chance mine has shipped as well?

My UM2 has arrived!

:-)

Received today! Hasn't stopped running since. Thank You illuminarti for the customer service and UM for a great machine!

Great! Happy Printing! If you need anything, then, as my signature block says, please email the US support desk - support@fbrc8.com - and we'll do our best to help you as quickly as possible.

UPS left notification and left (signature required) since no one was home. So I ran to the UPS truck from school and got my package straight from the truck.

Unpacked, loaded PLA, and and sent a 30 hour print.

20141007 044851 Android20141007 044902 Android20141007 044914 Android

Does anyone know if there is still a large lead time for US orders? I placed an order on October 30th and it has yet to be shipped. It would be nice to have a general idea of when I can expect it, I'm getting kind of anxious.

Hi StevenD,

Can you share your ordernumber with me?

I can check on your order.

Thank you!