This needs to be fixed today...

Posted · This needs to be fixed today...

I ordered my printer on the 15th, I let it sit for 8 days before submitting a ticket and the response I got was less than what I would expect from a company such as this.

"I understand you are excited to receive your very own 3D-printer. Your ultimaker 2 will be shpped within 5 working days. I wish you a lot of fun printing in advance..." ect, ect, ect...

So I had to reopen the ticket and explained that they must not have looked at the order number I sent and that it had already been 8 days. The next response was...

"Thank you for your mail. It's is unfortunate that you have not received your order yet. Your order is shipped from our facility in the USA. I passed your request on to our logistics department and they informed me that your order will be shipped as soon as possible."

So with that said the ticket was closed again and I have still yet to see anything other than the "ready" status on my order... NOTHING else has been said to me at all by email, ticket response, nothing.... If I don't have at least some type of answer to this today I will cancel the order and get a refund going with the new Pegasus printer instead... I have all the patience in the world but there is a line here...

Illuminarti here on the forum is the head of fbrc8 which produces and delivers the Ultimaker printers for North America. If you send him a pm he will certainly have a look into your case.

I wouldn't read much into the status the online system shows. Your printer could have been shipped. I had two orders that never went beyond "Ready" even though they have been completed.

So with that said the ticket was closed again and I have still yet to see anything other than the "ready" status on my order... NOTHING else has been said to me at all by email, ticket response, nothing.... If I don't have at least some type of answer to this today I will cancel the order and get a refund going with the new Pegasus printer instead... I have all the patience in the world but there is a line here...

I'm sorry that we haven't done a better job of communicating the status to you. I sent you a PM here on the forum with more information.

I wanted to update this as I think some credit is due...

I believe there was a rather large miscommunication issue here. I want to thank illuminarti because as soon as he got ahold of this issue it was resolved overnight.

Thanks again Illuminarti