Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
affentanz26

Ultimaker Original + been waiting for almost 2 months!

I ordered my Ultimaker Original Plus on October 07, 2014 when the lead time was indicated at 4-6 weeks.

This would have meant a shipment at the beginning-mid november.

Then I received an email where a further delay

"I want to inform you that we have been facing some challenges maintaining the predicted lead time for the Ultimaker Original+.

The shipment date has been set at the end of november. Then you will receive your Ultimaker Original+ which you have waited for so patiently."

Again I waited and here we are at the last workday of november. My order still hasn't been shipped.

I am contacting the "Consumentenbond" of the netherlands to see if they can help with that unacceptable behaviour towards your paying customers.

My order number is R166807628

Hi Georg,

Thank you for your post.

I looked up your order, and I see it will be shipped next week.

This means unfortunately it is a few days later then expected.

As soon as we know what day exactly, I could send this information to you.

I understand you are eager to receive the Ultimaker Original+, and we took actions to inform you that instead of 6 weeks the lead time was pushed back a little bit further. By informing you about the delay we hope to set better expectations at our customers, and I don't really see that as unacceptable behavior. Of course, the fact that we needed to send you an email of that nature is something we also regret and wish we didn't need to.

Let me know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to help, thank you for your time and patience.

Nee hoeft niet in het Engels, maar dat is wel wat socialer, aangezien dit het engelse deel van het forum is.

Morgenvroeg kom ik bij je terug met wat meer informatie omtrent je order.

Fijne avond!

--

No, it isn't mandatory to be written in English, but it would be more appropriated since this is the English section on the forum. I will get back with you tomorrow morning with an update on your order.

Have a good night!

Hi Sander,

I am in the same boat as others. I ordered my Ultimaker+ kit on September 21. I submitted a help ticket requesting an update, but have not gotten any response. I also called Ultimaker a few days ago and was told someone would be in contact with me about when my order will be shipped, but I have not heard back.

Could you please tell me when order #R352440728 will be shipped. It was ordered and paid for on September 21.

Thank you.

Hi shepherdkp,

Indeed you are in the same boat as others, to be more precise fabiolino's because yours has also shipped today.

Did you already receive tracking information?

I will send it to you in a DM as well.

It will probably be activated later today when DHLhas activated it.

@Toolz, unfortunately not.

This entire lead time occurred because some items were not in stock.

This means we could continue to build Ultimakers (at full speed), or ship out spare parts (when those items were involved).

Now that we have them in stock again you can imagine what a big pile of orders they have to process.

Because we don't want to create wrong expectations by saying, it will be shipped Tuesday and eventually it is being shipped Thursday we agreed on what batch is going to be send what week.

I double checked and I got the confirmation it really is going to be shipped that week, so this should be the last time you are being told so.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

We understand this is not the kick-off of your Ultimaker experience as planned, but we are doing our best to as helpful as possible.

Thank you and have a great day!

Update on my order: I received my Ultimaker Original Plus and currently am finishing the electronics :)

BUT

"Dear Georg,

Please find your order confirmation below.

============================================================

Order Summary

============================================================

9052 ultimaker original + Ultimaker Version: Ultimaker Original+ (free Doodle3D incl.) (1) @ €1,195.00 = €1,195.00

cable-eu Cable (in printer price) Power cord: EU (1) @ €0,00 = €0,00

============================================================"

I did NOT receive my Doodle3D which was part of the deal I ordered.

When will this will be sent?

Kind regards

Hi Sander,

Can you help me out with an ETA?

I have ordered an Ultimaker Original+ at the 11th of October, and received an update that it has been delayed to the end of November. At the 4th of December I create a problem ticket informing about the estimated delivery date. No response yet.

My order reference is R665862450-1

greetings,

Marco

@Toolz, unfortunately not.

This entire lead time occurred because some items were not in stock.

This means we could continue to build Ultimakers (at full speed), or ship out spare parts (when those items were involved).

Now that we have them in stock again you can imagine what a big pile of orders they have to process.

Because we don't want to create wrong expectations by saying, it will be shipped Tuesday and eventually it is being shipped Thursday we agreed on what batch is going to be send what week.

I double checked and I got the confirmation it really is going to be shipped that week, so this should be the last time you are being told so.

Hello Sander,

Thursday already passed and I still haven't seen any change in my orderstatus or received any shipping confirmation.

It seems the 'next week' scenario is happening right now. Could you provide me with an eta, before I get the feeling I'm ordering a machine from a company like makibox?

Regards, Maurice