rick

Infill dots instead of lines.

Posted · Infill dots instead of lines.

2v9p35l.jpg

As you can see above my printer only makes a sort of columns with an occasional bridge between them instead is solid fill lines. Even with flow at 105-110%.

It started doing this a while ago, and since i didnt change anything to my printer i wondered if this has something to do with my settings in cura.

0.1 layer height

0.8 shell

0.6 bottom/top

fill density 30%

50mm/s speed(same for infill)

With 30% infill it should be pretty easy to cap but you can try at slower speed.

Are the fan blowing at 100%?

What temp are you using?

Well i have tried different settings already, but it seems to do this anyways. Atm i'm using 225C and fans are at 100% at .5mm

I had something similar when i had a head blockage. Soi was only extruding a fraction of what was needed abd as a reult the prints were porous.

Yeah i was thinking the same, but it prints the borders just fine. It's just the infill that is underextruded.

It is not totally clear from the photo, but looking at the bottom layer, it looks like you might have some under extrusion.

Did you ever get a solution to this problem? I am currently having the same thing and I am losing my mind over it.