Support?

eric-rea

Just curious of people's experiences and opinion of Ultimaker support. If I were to buy an Ultimaker 2 and it arrived in not working condition, or broke shortly after, what kind of support could I expect? Also, what kind of support would I be entitled to, if any, if I bought a used Ultimaker 2 just a few months old?

Thanks!

Hi Eric,

So far my experience with support have been very good (US side for me). Sales on the other hand as been a bit slow on the reply side. I dont know what kind of support to expect from second hand printer but I would ask support about that as it "should" be based on the serial number of the printer.

You would still be able to get warranty support for the balance of the original warranty - 12 months from when it was originally delivered. For North American customers, support is provided from our facility in Memphis, TN. We can supply parts for you to repair the printer yourself if needed, or you can send it back to be repaired. After the warranty expires, you still have the option to purchase spare parts, or pay to have the printer repaired by us.