Some plastic is trapped in behind the plate that covers the nozzle.

Posted · Some plastic is trapped in behind the plate that covers the nozzle.

It's very easy to remove that part, simply remove the four screws that holds it in place, two on each side (you see one of the screw heads in the top left of you image).

You'll probably need to heat up to print temperature to be able to break it free though... It'll take you a while to clean that mess (trust me, I've done it). A hot air gun or an old soldering iron can be helpful as well. Oh, and be careful around the cables on the back, the thinner one can be quite fragile where it enters the block.

Posted · Some plastic is trapped in behind the plate that covers the nozzle.

Once I cleanned my leaking headblock (when I learned to mount/unmount nozzles) with high preassure air from a can. Because it's hot it just flys out.