TIKO 3D printer - Kickstarter

tsagos

Posted · TIKO 3D printer - Kickstarter

What are your thoughts about this printer guys?

How did they even manage to get all those good stuf in that low price?

Possibility of scam or not delivering final product if kickstarter ends?

Of corse they cherrypicked videos and photos, but even then, Wifi, titanium nozzle and so on....

For me it looks too good to be true to be honest!

On paper the titanium nozzle it's one of the things that save cash on ptfe, heat breaks and fans. According to they kickstarter they have solved a few things very well, the heat for pla etc. Anyway for small long time prints seems to be really promising.

They have several new interesting ideas for sure, but they do promise an awful lot I have to say.

In my mind they are on fairly deep water right now, promising that many new inventions working flawlessly that soon, that cheap.

The amount of money they raised so far should help them realizing the project, but I would not be too surprised if the project fails or they are suddenly gone, to be honest..