Ultimaker 2 - fantastic condition (basically brand new) with fillament

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 2 - fantastic condition (basically brand new) with fillament

Hi All,

I have an Ultimaker 2 for sale I bought around 1 month ago second hand from a friend who used it for a couple of projects and then left it sitting not being used, and since then I purchased a whole load of filament for it listed below.

I have done what I needed it for and due to soon moving house I need the money. I also found the world of 3d printing a little fidderly for my liking. But as you know because you are looking here the Ultimaker 2 is the best on the home market currently.

All filament is high quality from Dream3d

I am looking for around £1,375 with all filament.

Ideally collection only I am in Surrey, UK

Orange most of a 90m spool left

Blue most of a 90m spool left

Grey - basically brand new

dark blue - brand new 90m spool

yellow - 20m estimate - was a sample spool

black - 20m estimate - was a sample spool

white - 20 meters estimate - was a sample spool

orange - 10m sample

glown in the dark - 10m sample

red - 10m sample

purple - 10m sample

Some images below from my listing that I will put up later this week if it doesn't sell:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Edited by chin
  • Like 1

Posted · Ultimaker 2 - fantastic condition (basically brand new) with fillament

How many hours has it been running. Also quill you ship to the U.S.?
sorry auto correct.. I meant will you ship to the U.S.

How many hours has it been running. Also quill you ship to the U.S.?

sorry auto correct.. I meant will you ship to the U.S.

It must auto reset the timer when you update firmware, but based on what my friend has done which he left on the memory card and based on what I have done probably around 30 hours which sounds like a lot but really is nothing.

the box and filament is huge so I could ship to the US but I don't really know how and I would imagine it would be crazy pricey. Do you have any recommended shippers?

• 2 weeks later...
    Quick bump on this still for sale.

Would you accept £900 for the printer?

As there are new ones selling on ebay for around £1200

Thanks!

Luke

Thanks!

Luke

new ones on ebay are 1350ish

Thanks!

Luke

Personally I would stay well clear of those, there was a couple of sellers selling them before when I was looking and buyers never actually got them... or got them and they weren't new.

Try asking them about the warranty and receipt details, which is why you are buying them new. You will find you don't get answers very quickly...

Just to add I am open to offers, like I said the printer has barely been used and has a lot of filament.

I have started printing again the last week or so, so the hours will go up slightly.

Thanks!

Luke

Personally I would stay well clear of those, there was a couple of sellers selling them before when I was looking and buyers never actually got them... or got them and they weren't new.

Try asking them about the warranty and receipt details, which is why you are buying them new. You will find you don't get answers very quickly...

Yes I agree, I'll be doing a lot of homework before purchasing off Ebay! I'm an 18 year old entrepreneur with a very tight budget for my business so anything I can do to reduce my start up cost will help me a lot. I don't mean to be insulting with my offer, but I will be able to collect. If you change your mind and want a quick sale, just call me on 07511609844.

Hello very interested in buying your machine would £1300 be ok. It could be collected this weekend and money transferred.

HI Guys,

Quick update I have litrally had a job come through I am going to try and complete, should be 5-10 hours printing over the next two days or so. If it goes well it will be the start of more business so I wont be selling.

If it doesn't then I will 100% be selling but it means I will let you all know in around a week. Currently Bonraduk has first dibs if it comes on the market again in a week.