Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

3poro

Dormant
  • Content Count

    181
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

3poro last won the day on August 6 2015

3poro had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

9 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I didn't actually expect to share this print, as I was going for a failure Seriously; I've been running tests with my new Teflon+Vespel isolator (http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/7024-teflon-spacer-replacement/?p=71524) and my tests with both PLA and ABS went fine. I decided to try with Ultimaker's Flex PLA and it worked fine. So, to find the limits, I decided to print something which certainly wouldn't work out: https://www.youmagine.com/designs/3d-anniversary-roses I scaled the open rose to be 150% of the original size - here is the outcome: The feel of the rose re
  2. This is a project which pretty much made me to get into 3D printing, as I realized the necessary parts would be quite tricky to make otherwise. My goal was to get a lot of light to my room - a lot of dimmable light with good color rendering properties. Here's a photo of the result - the lights are dimmed down from maximum quite a bit: The design is intentionally very function-driven. I have had my ups and downs with my UM2 to get all the parts printed, but I'm very happy with the result. Now I just need to make more of these lights - the nights are getting darker
  3. I know my first contribution to this topic is very creative (not), but my son does like me printing Ultimaker robots between more utilitarian prints... I'm sorry for bulky image files; here's an Ultimaker robot scaled up to be 5 times as big as the original: It's printed using Ultimaker's red ABS with 0.1mm layer height. Print speed was 75mm/s. The photos were taken without any proofing whatsoever - only the raft was removed. I'm very interested in comments on the print quality. I used my UM2 in its original form for only about 6 weeks. After those weeks Ultimaker granted me a 9-week pit s
×
×
  • Create New...