Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
tinydancer

Maker Faires?

It's been awhile since I was here, busy with life and such. There's a maker faire coming up in November in Ottawa and I was wondering if Ultimaker is interested in getting representation at something like that? My printer has been running like a champ and I was wondering if attending and getting some exposure to Ultimaker is something they're interested in? Just a thought I was mulling around.

Hope you all have had a great summer!

Hi @Tinydancer, good to see you again! Life can be pretty time-consuming ;)

Send me a PM about your plan and what you think you would need from us to realize this!

Lets see if we can work something out :)

Looking forward hearing from you !

I've been to a Mini Maker Faire (Dover, New Hampshire) before An amazing amount of science, technology and intrigued kids & young adults.

I had my R2-D2 there last year and they had a few 3D printers (low end kits). I thought about going again this year with my Ultimaker but the scheduling doesn't work for me this year.

Great events, attend if one is near you!

http://makerfaire.com/map/