Object too tall? It's far from the build volume limitations!

rab

Posted · Object too tall? It's far from the build volume limitations!

Hi guys!

I need help figuring out why Cura says my object is too tall. Here's a print of the screen. The model is like a square container that measures 83.2 x 83.2 x 41.6 mm and has a very small square whole at the bottom (1.5 x 1.2 mm), so I guess it should be small enough! Should I change skirt and brim settings? I have checked the layer and x-ray views and everything seems normal.

When I uploaded the model, it was put with front surface (with the hole) up, making it "taller". But then I rotated 90 degrees and the Too tall message stayed there!

CURA.thumb.jpg.0b327afa09e9fd8a3036b4bca25942cf.jpg

Important Info! I have been printing with 4 or 5 skirt line count because I've had underextrusion issues in the beginning of the print (all the skirt lines allow the PLA to be extruded by t he time it starts printing the model itself)

CURA.thumb.jpg.0b327afa09e9fd8a3036b4bca25942cf.jpg

Posted (edited) · Object too tall? It's far from the build volume limitations!

The message is only letting you know that "Print one at a time" (in the tools menu) has been disabled because the object would be too tall to print something else after it if you put something else on the build platform in cura.

Edited by Guest