Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
eros

UM2 enclosure temperature

I ordered this one for me:

http://www.ideato3d.be/boutique/upgrades/ultimaker-2-extended-door/

They also make a door for the regular sized and the go -version.

PS:

This forum software sucks. It regularly forgets postings I try to send either due to captcha or login(timeout) or because for some reason it forces me to select a "use case" and thus leave the forum part.

PS:

This forum software sucks. It regularly forgets postings I try to send either due to captcha or login(timeout) or because for some reason it forces me to select a "use case" and thus leave the forum part.

Post any forum related issues Here as it gets looked at by the UM team.

Post any forum related issues Here as it gets looked at by the UM team.

.. we read everything.. ;)

(but yeah, if you post any feedback you have in the feedback thread that would be helpful. The Catchpa thing should only occur during registration and your first post. I'll see you there if you care to elaborate :) )

Thanks for your suggestion and kind reply,

my goal for now is to build a box with an adjustable global temperature.

Supposing the box area to be 100x80x80 cm, in order to make it suitable even for eventual other printers. I am triyng to do the self made version of this closed chamber http://www.3dprintclean.com/ . This because the printer is in the coldest room of the house and even to protect me from eventual fumes.

I finally decided to keep the global enviroment temperature at 30° let's see what happens.

ps. did you get your pieces, are they functional?

Best

I ordered this one for me:

http://www.ideato3d.be/boutique/upgrades/ultimaker-2-extended-door/

They also make a door for the regular sized and the go -version.