Ultimaker settles in Canda, eyy.

SandervG

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker settles in Canda, eyy.

As Ultimaker grows our network grows as well.

Our latest development meant starting a partnership with our Canadian friends, you may know as Redicubricks.

They have started as community members and are now reselling Ultimaker products as our very first Canadian reseller, congratulations! You will be able to find them in their store shop3D.ca.

• They are our first official reseller in Canada.
  • Shop3D.ca has stock and will ship next day from Brampton Ontario
  • They offer full service, warranty, support and OEM parts for all of Canada
  • And maybe most important of all, they started out community members! Say hi to, or congratulate @Valcrow :)
    Knowing they come from our community you can be assured they have the expertise.
  • And last but not least, they have a physical store you can visit with live demo's and coffee.

Following the link Redicubricks, you may recognise some of their work.

They have made an impressive steampunk Iron Man prosthetic hand

A 3D printed Ducati 1199 Superbike

A lightsaber with conclusive painting tips and last but not least a Fallout 4 mini nuke.

These guys know what they are doing!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

Posted · Ultimaker settles in Canda, eyy.

Yay! So glad to be a part of the team! Thanks all and Ultimaker!

I bought my fist 3d printer, the UMO kit just shy of 3 years ago which started this crazy journey into 3D printing. I would have never thought possible the things we're doing now and to the level of which we're involved in the community and industry.

It's crazy to think that I almost went with something else due to the expensive duties and shipping to Canada. Now we can play a part in making it a much more viable choice for fellow Canadians! And I get to be even more involved in making neat things!

If you guys are ever around in the GTA, come stop by!

• Like 2