Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
simomaker

printing head loose X and Y axis

Hello everyone ,

i'm new on this community and in 3d printing world. i've just got my first 3d printer ( ultimaker 2go ) 2 days ago .

as testing print i've made the ULTIMAKER ROBOT and no problems at all, then i ve tried with one of my design ( simple cylinder with some holes ) everything at the begin was fine but after one hour the printer head seems that it lost the X and Y axis ( without showing any error messages ) it just came out from the original printing shape and caused a printing disaster....

so the be sure i've aborted this print , shut down the machine and start with another standard project ( stackable cup ) , but again , after one hour more or less, the printer lost again the X and Y axis ....

can someone help me ?

thank you guys.

Hi @SimoMaker, welcome to the forums!

Great to hear you are just getting started with 3D Printing and Ultimaker had the honor of being your first 3D Printer :)

I was wondering if you could share some pictures from your failed prints with us so we can see what has gone wrong? What you may interpret as a lost X/Y axis may be something different to a trained eye. Pictures always help :)

Upload some pictures to your album and share them in your post.

Looking forward hearing from you, thanks!

• Like 1

hello,

thank you very much for your reply, but seems that the problem as been solved itself...i mean , i ve tried some other prints ( from default list ) and everything fine. if happen again i will post some pics

Hi @SimoMaker, welcome to the forums!

Great to hear you are just getting started with 3D Printing and Ultimaker had the honor of being your first 3D Printer :)

I was wondering if you could share some pictures from your failed prints with us so we can see what has gone wrong? What you may interpret as a lost X/Y axis may be something different to a trained eye. Pictures always help :)

Upload some pictures to your album and share them in your post.

Looking forward hearing from you, thanks!