Cura 2.7 won't start slicing

MTG

Posted · Cura 2.7 won't start slicing

Hi,

just upgraded to 2.7.

Loaded a Model and usually, the slicing starts automatically.

Do I have to to anything to start slicing? Didn't read anything in the release note about this, so I guess it's a bug?

Using Windows 10, 64-bit.

Same problem here, upgraded to Cura 2.7 and it does not start slicing as usual. My settings were imported sucessfully from Cura 2.6, and it did ask for permission for network access through the firewall which i granted.

Windows 10, 64bit

Someone has reported that it would not slice until they had changed the value of some setting and then it showed the Prepare button so they could slice.

Same here. After a value change it's starting to slice.

Under Preferences, on the General tab uncheck the option "Slice Automatically". This will give you a "Prepare" button in the bottom right corner (where the "Save to File" button is. This button will start the slice project.

Hope this helps

Steve