Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
jonatanrullman

Finding old minor versions of Cura

Hi,

Last tuesday I upgraded to Cura 3.0.3. I believe I had 3.0.0 before that (though it could have been 3.0.1 or 3.0.2). I am having the weirdest issue with under extrusion and gaps inside perimeters and the only thing left I can think of is something in Cura.

But for the life of me I can't find 3.0.0 for mac to download anywhere and see if the issue disappears.

Anyone know where that can be found?

Cheers

I'm still hunting this problem. It seems that it may have been two issues rolled into one. Possibly combined with a bug in 3.0.3 where infill overlap percentage does not reset. But I haven't tested that thoroughly yet.

The main problem was severe under extrusion above certain speeds which caused some really weird gaps to form while the rest of the print looked perfect.

I initially tested simplify which didn't show the problem. But I have since concluded that it was simply because the speeds where set lower. Cura 3.0.2 does seem to slice this particular model better though for some reason. But it might very well be my imagination combined with solving some of the other problems.

If I can substantiate that there is in fact a bug in 3.0.3 I will be sure to report it.