Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

I have an UM 3 and have tried everything to clean print core 3, I even got the cleaning material and broke inside of the core when pooling it. Which made it worst. So, I had to take apart the print core. I didn’t damage anything. But I’m still not with the problem. I was thinking to heat the nozzle and try to clean it. I bought some drill bits in internet .4 to try with that. But I think it would be so much easier to change that nozzle and put a new one. But I can’t find anyone that sells them the only solution I found is to buy a different print core. Form SOLEX and buy their replaceable nozzle. But I don’t know if that is going to work well with the PVA.

will the SOLEX print core work.

Or where can I buy a .4 BB nozzle.

Thank you

Antonio

You can bet BB nozzles from your reseller, or from fbrc8.com or 3duniverse or a whole suite of resellers.  Or I can sell you a 3dsolex core: thegr5store.com

I'm using solex with .25 on the bay number 1, And I was thinking to put another solex with nozzle .25 for BB. But I read that it will drip.

Another question. if I use the solex I get an error massage from the machin, is there a way to solve that.

Can I use the nozzles forUM 2 with the solex printcore for UM3

Is there a phone number where I can contact you?

Thank you

Antonio Domit