Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
MakerJ

Cura3.1 Unable to save gcode: 'Scene' object has no attribute 'gcode_list'

2 hours ago, ctbeke said:

G-code list is new in Cura 3.2. Are you using a plugin in 3.1 that's intended for 3.2? (for example the OctoPrint version that was moved to the plugin browser?).

Thanks for the suggestion. This is an out of the box install. I haven't installed any additional plugins aside from what already comes installed. That being said, looking at the list of plugins that comes pre-installed, they are all enabled(box is checked). 

28 minutes ago, ctbeke said:

You shouldn't be able to click "save" or "print" though when it's not sliced.

No, not with the dedicated button; that will say 'Prepare'. But you can (at least try to) save it from the menu 'File -> Save As...' and select either *.gcode or *.stl, which obviously will result in this error message. 

40 minutes ago, ctbeke said:

You shouldn't be able to click "save" or "print" though when it's not sliced.

It was totally operator error on my part. To reproduce the issue, I just simply load the .stl file, then go to Save As and select .gcode as the Save as Type. I wasn't actually clicking on Prepare to initiate the slicing. :facepalm: