Ultimainboard V2.1.4 - some documentation (schematics, pinout, dimensions, step 3D, BOM)

jonnybischof

Posted · Ultimainboard V2.1.4 - some documentation (schematics, pinout, dimensions, step 3D, BOM)

I made some additional documentation outputs of the Ultimainboard 2.1.4.

Since this great forum won't let me upload anything, here's the link to where I put it up originally:

http://3dprintingforum.us/viewtopic.php?p=11752#p11757

Source files taken from the Ultimaker2 Github repository.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted · Ultimainboard V2.1.4 - some documentation (schematics, pinout, dimensions, step 3D, BOM)

Hi Jonny,

Thanks for this! Do you think it's a good idea to add pdf and xls as potential uploadable files?

I can suggest this to @SandervG as you maybe know the forum sopftware is quite new and we are always looking for ways to improve the experience of the community members!

Posted (edited) · Ultimainboard V2.1.4 - some documentation (schematics, pinout, dimensions, step 3D, BOM)

Hi @jonnybischof, or anyone, I'm having trouble deciphering the pinouts and how they all relate to values in pins.h? For example, LED J15, is defined as pin 8 in pins.h.

On the schematics linked to, the BC817 leading to the signal has PH5 at the end of it, which when I look at the big Mega2560, looks like it's pin 17? How to I correlate the different values? 

Specifically, I'm looking for details on the signal pin for J9, and J24-J26 (I'm hoping to add auto levelling on J9, and a third extruder to my UM2 for J24 and J26, per the Ultimaker2 Diamond on the reprap wiki, for a multi material experiment I want to run)

Edit: I'm an idiot, I found what I needed here. Saving for future reference:

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Hacking/PinMapping2560

Edited by halfie
    Additional information

6 hours ago, halfie said:

I found what I needed here. Saving for future reference:

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Hacking/PinMapping2560

I often use this pinout picture as a reference, it includes the pin numbers from the Arduino IDE / pins.h:

http://www.pighixxx.net/portfolio-items/atmega2560/

• Like 1