Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
bjorn

Cura connect shows wrong print job info

Hi all!

Since a while, my Cura Connect web page shows an old print job. It says I have to clear the platform for that job, even though another job is currently running. The queue shows up correct though.

In the screenshots:

UM guitar thing is NOT currently printing or the last print or anything. I printed that thing over a week ago. The printer is currently printing another job (via print over network from cura). In the cura screenshot you can see the job that is actually printing. 

The queued job is correct though.

The printer has been turned off and on again a couple of times.

Any idea how to easily fix this?

Thanks!

Björn

Schermafbeelding 2018-04-03 om 18.33.08.png

Schermafbeelding 2018-04-03 om 18.32.48.png

Edited by bjorn

Same problem here. "Reset Cura Connect" solves it, but only for a while. 

This is how it looks in Cura

image.thumb.png.bad0de15c8dc727fab56a2eafbc1e0cf.png

And this in Cura connect:

image.thumb.png.7069da1eda0a27c96eb94e32dd1420bf.png

I also noticed that sometimes the printer asks me twice to confirm that I have removed my print.

Edited by upatamby

On 6/23/2018 at 12:51 PM, upatamby said:

Same problem here. "Reset Cura Connect" solves it, but only for a while. 

This is how it looks in Cura

And this in Cura connect:

I also noticed that sometimes the printer asks me twice to confirm that I have removed my print.

Have the same issue - can confirm what you've been writing.

Same issue here on the iPhone app. Would be nice with a solution. Monitoring is not worth much if it does not show the right job. Why should it be necessary to reset connection if the app and the printer communicates? As you can see on the two screenshots the app shows some old info

ScreenShot844.png

2018-08-13 12.27.04.png

Edited by hoegge
additional details