Resizing a model

Posted · Resizing a model
On 4/18/2018 at 5:41 PM, SandervG said:

'Hi, I'm Steve Harris. SVP Supply chain and manufacturing at Ultimaker. I am leading global Lean Six Sigma projects, planning, purchasing, logistics, manufacturing, manufacturing engineering and quality assurance teams. Over 130 people working in the Netherlands and US to deliver customer value while reducing both waste and variance.'

and..

'Hi, I'm Erin Oliver (@fbrc8-erin) from FBRC8. Operations director at FBRC8 and oversee the day to day operations in the Assembly, Tech Support, Quality Control, Shipping, and Inventory departments. FBRC8 is responsible for warranty support for all generations of Ultimaker printers in North America.'

Exciting!! 

We'll have both Steve and Erin ready for you on May 16th (5pm CEST). I will be here as well and together with Steve and Erin we'll try to answer all questions you have for us! Do you have any questions regarding quality control?

Are there any differences between Europe and the US?

What type of special tools are required for assembling an Ultimaker or how do we prepare for a launch? 

It promises to be an interesting AMA! See you on May 16th, 5pm CEST! 

- If you have any questions you already want to get off your chest, feel free to post them below. Answers will follow on the16th. 

- If you want to be sure you don't miss anything, click the follow button at the top right corner :)

- If you have any questions about AMA in general; please post them here so this thread stays clean. 

Thank you! 

Hi

Kenneth Kenneth has a question.

When a module is resized the print changes.(eg on full module one can print two colours and when scaled down will only print one colour.

Posted · Resizing a model

Hi Kenneth,

I moved your question to another thread because I don't think it really related to the 'Ask me anything', about quality control and assembly. Could you explain a little bit more what you mean? resize a model in Cura? From what size to what size?

Thanks,