Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Pour les balaises en électronique

Recommended Posts

Yop.   Tu veux une référence précise de ce connecteur ou juste une désignation générique ?


C'est un connecteur de type "spring loaded connection"


Y'a des équivalents avec les "connecteur de batterie AVX"






Edited by electromu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!