Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Andre64

Ultimaker 3 part for lifting 2nd core

Hi, after disassembling my UM3 printhead (it was fully filled with melted material after part lost adhesion with build plate) I lost a part for 2nd core lifting mechanism.

Question, where can I order this part ?  Do not have a partlist neither a ref.no. 

Luckily someone posted a video of such a assembly, see enclosed pictures, it's the middle part of total 3 parts for the lifting mechanism.

Have asked my local reseller but get no response until now and some prints waiting.

Thanks already for your help.U

UM3 head.jpeg

parts lifting 2nd core.jpeg

I guess you need one of these?  every re seller should be able to get it for you. Usually it works the quickest if you give them the Ulitmaker part number (see below)

image.thumb.png.9eeaf8c9747d6d509d1abc247c868367.png

some resellers do a good job of listing all parts on there webshop, but unfortunately most dont.

http://www.mindkits.co.nz/ultimaker-parts.aspx?ps=240

another good source is the Ultimaker Github , specially the BOM and the 3D model;

https://github.com/Ultimaker/Ultimaker3

• Thanks 1

I've got those live on my store https://fbrc8.com/collections/ultimaker-3-spare-parts/products/lifting-switch-pack-um3-um3x , but since you're in the Netherlands, @Andre64, I'd try reaching out to your reseller again to save yourself on shipping costs. You might also have better luck with another reseller in Europe.

Like @ultiarjan says, any reseller should be able to order them in on request, but most won't have them listed.

14 hours ago, ultiarjan said:

some resellers do a good job of listing all parts on there webshop, but unfortunately most dont.

Most of the usually not displayed parts are not used very often. So the effort for making them presentable on the webshop might be a bit too big, especially for tiny parts in the low Euro or even Cent regime.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2018 at 7:49 PM, Andre64 said:

Hi, after disassembling my UM3 printhead (it was fully filled with melted material after part lost adhesion with build plate) I lost a part for 2nd core lifting mechanism.

Question, where can I order this part ?  Do not have a partlist neither a ref.no. 

Luckily someone posted a video of such a assembly, see enclosed pictures, it's the middle part of total 3 parts for the lifting mechanism.

Have asked my local reseller but get no response until now and some prints waiting.

Thanks already for your help.U

UM3 head.jpeg

parts lifting 2nd core.jpeg

Meanwhile I got the misging part from Dutch reseller Makerpoint, UM3 is working again ? thanks for al reactions ?

• Like 1