cloakfiend

Autodesk Recap Scanned faces

Posted (edited) · Autodesk Recap Scanned faces

As I said in the main thread, I have loads of these faces I can knock them out within two hours now, and a bunch of photos, but I didnt take a photo of all of them as i got bored of it. Here are a few, you get the jist, quick 1.5Hour plates, 6 per day, matt plates mean the solution needs boosting or replacing.....or something else. 

IMG_1403.JPG

IMG_1405.JPG

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

IMG_1419.JPG

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_1430.JPG

IMG_1432.JPG

IMG_1437.JPG

IMG_1441.JPG

IMG_1449.JPG

IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

IMG_1463.JPG

Edited by cloakfiend
  • Like 2

Posted · Autodesk Recap Scanned faces

Some of them are very smooth and  nice. What are the colours you are using to give such a finish 

All colourfabb pla/pha with brushed acetone. Some red some blue some transparent. But all smoothed pla/pha from Colorfabb. 

Then electroplated with copper with varying densities of coatings and different matt/gloss finishes.

Looks really great! I am always impressed what you are doing in post processing and love the stunning results!